Institute of computer science of Academy of Sciences
of Republic Tatarstan
The site is created and supported by department of computer simulation of Institute of computer science of Academy of Sciences of Republic Tatarstan — ICS AS RT (Russian Federation, Republic Tatarstan, the city of Kazan, the director: Farid Mansurovich Ablaev) — with the partial financial support of the Yandex company, RFBR and RFH.
The site and collective of developers are a part of the international association
«Textual heritage» uniting linguists, historians, bibliographers and programmers.
The project manager: prof. Valery Dmitrievich Solovyov
Application of methods of artificial intelligence in modeling of language evolution allows to receive results, important for development of the retrieval systems using the theory of artificial intelligence.
Lines of business of department of computer simulation:
The international conferences organized with the assistance of department:
- technologies of standardization and integration of the information in the field of a cultural heritage;
- mathematical and computer models of language evolution;
- corpus of Russian of a XVIII-th century.
- series of the international conference El'Manuscript «Information technology and textual heritage» (Kazan, Russia: 25-30 aug. 2008 / Ufa, Russia: 25-28 okt. 2010).
- series XI-XIII of the international conferences «Cognitive Modeling in Linguistics» (Constantza, Romania: 7-14 sept. 2009 / Dubrovnik, Croatia: 7-14 sept. 2010 / Corfu, Greece: 22-29 sept. 2011);